Walmart Reveals Cyber Monday 2018 Plans & Deals
Walmart announced their Cyber Monday 2018 plans in a press release today. They will be offering more deals than ever this year. And they will have a better in-stock demand for Cyber Monday 2018, making deals available for more shoppers.
Also, Walmart launched their Deal Hub which is a section on Walmart.com where customers can browse through a variety of top deals and offers from a selection of categories.
Walmart will officially kick off their Cyber Monday sale at 12:00 am ET on Monday, Nov. 26th. Here are several advertised deals from Walmart’s Cyber Monday sale for 2018:
- MSI Performance Gaming Laptop 15.6-inch with NVIDIA-GeForce for $799 ($200 savings) – view deal
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone 8 Plus for $599.99 and the Straight Talk Apple iPhone 8 for $499.99 ($99.01 savings each) – view deal
- SAMSUNG 58-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $447.99 ($202 savings) – view deal
- Polaroid 50-inch Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV for $179.99 ($220 savings) – view deal
- LEGO Classic Bricks on a Roll – 60th Anniversary Limited Edition for $19.99 ($10 savings) – view deal
- Nintendo Switch Console with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle for $299 ($25 savings) – view deal
- ProForm 905 CST Treadmill with 5-inch Display, EKG HR Monitor for $699 ($250.99 savings) – view deal
We love helping shoppers maximize their savings as well as providing helpful articles, tips, and deals.
Bookmark our website or sign up to our exclusive newsletter for live updates of Cyber Monday 2018.