Year-end holiday shopping unofficially kicks off in America on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, and no retailer does this celebratory kickoff better than Sears.
Savvy shoppers are always on the lookout this time of year for the traditional online release of the Sears Black Friday circular. This year, Sears release their Black Friday Ad on November 9th with 48 pages of deals on everything from electronics and major and minor home appliances to tools, tires, mattresses, clothing, jewelry and much more. Here are only a few highlights:
- Dramatic savings on a selection of Samsung electronics, including $1,100 off 65-inch Samsung Cured Smart 4K UHD LED televisions
- Savings of at least 48% and as much as 57% on a wide selection of Kenmore refrigerators
- Forty percent savings or more when buying Kenmore washer and dryer pairs
- Deals of more than half off a variety of Craftsman multi-drawer tool chests and quality tool sets
- One tire free with the purchase of three tires, alignment and installation—up to a $250 value
- Sixty percent off kids’ dresswear
- As much as 75% discounts on fine jewelry
The three-day event actually starts early at many Sears department stores—when doors open on Thanksgiving Day at 6pm. If your local store isn’t open on Thanksgiving, Black Friday Doorbusters deals will start the following day at 5am. Simply visit Sears.com/stores to see your store’s hours.
But why wait? Many of those great Sears Black Friday deals are already available to online shoppers. Shop at www.sears.com/blackfriday to start your holiday shopping with a few clicks right now.
Sears, one of the nation’s best-known and most beloved retailers, offers customers every-day and Black Friday savings on a huge range of merchandise for the home, lawn and garden, car and business.
You’ll also find sporting goods, shoes and personal attire and much more for every member of the family at a Sears department store near you. View Sears 48 page Black Friday Ad scan for 2016 here.