Black Friday 2017 is upon us and retailers are pulling out all of their tricks. eBay announced today, in a press release, that starting TODAY they will be price matching on more than 50,000 Black Friday Deals. These are not just pre- or early-Black Friday deals that you always see leading up to the main event. No, eBay will be price matching on some of the most popular deals from other retailer’s Black Friday Ads.
eBay has created a section on their site called “Don’t Wait For Black Friday: Beating their Black Friday” which showcases many of the Black Friday deals.
You can start taking advantage of these deals now through Nov. 17th with new deals being adding every day.
Here are eBay’s Black Friday 2017 highlights:
- LG 49″ UHD 4K Smart LED TV – BEATING Kohl’s ($399.99) product link.
- Electric Self Balance Hoverboard – BEATING Walmart ($148) product link.
- Bulova Women’s Heart Watch – BEATING Kohl’s ($144.99)
Sale Price: $79.99 product link.
- Mid-Calf Booties – BEATING JCPenny’s SO Ankle-Booties ($14.99) Sale Price: $12.99 product link.
- Microsoft Xbox One S Wireless Controller (White) – BEATING Kohl’s ($39.99) Sale Price: $36.99 product link.
eBay is also offering a 20% promo (PSHOPEARLY) that can be used on some of their items. There are a few terms worth noting:
- Items must be from one of eBay’s participating sellers
- $50 is the max discount that you are eligible to receive
- Item must be over $25.00
The promotional code starts today and ends Nov. 20th.