Cyber Monday Tablet Deals 2015
Cyber Monday Tablet Deals have finally arrived!
(Updated: Nov 30th, 2015) Cyber Monday has officially arrived and so has the irresistible Cyber Monday tablet deals for 2015! Online retailers compete each year for the best deals, sales and discounts on the most popular items on the market.
This year, one of the most sought-after gifts for this holiday are tablets and we found the best discounts possible from the top online retailers for Cyber Monday 2015. Also, we have a dedicated page for Cyber Monday iPad deals 2015 here for all of you iPad enthusiasts.
- Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black – Sale Price $34.99 – Savings $15
- Fire HD 6, 6″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black – Save $30 on Fire HD 6 $99.99 $69.99
- Asus VivoTab Note 8.8-Inch Tablet, 1.86 GHz Intel Atom Quad Core Processor, Black – Savings $50 – Price $280
- Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A32 10.0-Inch 32 GB Tablet, Gold – Savings $84 – Price $185.94
- Nexus 7 from Google 7-Inch tablet, 16 GB, Black – Savings $36 – Price $129
- New Contixo 7 inch Quad Core Google Android 4.4 Kitkat Tablet PC 8GB, 180 Degree View IPS 1024×600 HD Display, Bluetooth, Dual HD Cameras, WiFi – Includes Special Offers – Sale Price $59.99 – Savings $40
- RCA 7″ Tablet 16GB Quad Core – Sale Price $44.99 – Savings $15
- RCA Viking Pro 10.1″ 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Quad Core – $79
- RCA Cambio 10.1″ 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Intel Quad Core Windows 10 – $128
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7″ Tablet 8GB Memory, White – Sales Price $109.00 – Savings $30.99
- Nextbook Ares 7″ Tablet 32GB Quad Core – Price $69.99 – Saves $20
- Visual Land Prestige Elite 7″ Quad Core Tablet 8GB with Bonus Keyboard Case – Price $59.99 – Savings $40.01
- RCA 10.1″ 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Quad Core Windows 8.1 – Price $119 – Savings $50
Target is offering a $30 gift card with the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 – White – Instant savings of $70 – Sales Price $229.99. Target is also offering the Toshiba Encore 2 1GB RAM 8″ Tablet – Gold for $179.99. Target is taking off $20 off on all Prestige ELITE 8QI 8″ IPS INTEL Atom 16GB Lollipop Android Tablets. Last, is Target is offering deep discounts and $20 – $150 on all Apple iPads here.
- NuVision 7” Android 5.0 Lollipop Tablet – Savings $60 – Price $39.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7-Inch Tablet, 8GB, White (SM-T230NZWAXAR) – on sale for $119.99 – Savings $60
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7-Inch 8GB Tablet (SM-T110NYKAXAR) – Savings $60 – Sale Price $79.99
- Staples is also offering $40 – $150 off on select iPads (limited supplies).
Office Depot & Max
Office Depot have the Toshiba® Encore™ 2 Tablet for $89.99 – Savings of $210.00 This tablet have a 10.1″ Screen And Intel Atom Quad-Core Processor, 32GB, Microsoft 8.1. Office Depot & Max is also offering up to $210 off on select tablets.
Older Updates: Cyber Monday will officially be here November 30, 2015 – mark that date. You would be insane to buy a tablet any other day except Cyber Monday 2015!
Forget the long lines at the store and fighting with crowds. Shop on Cyber Monday 2015 for the best Tablet deals of the year.
We’re already scouring the web for the best Cyber Monday tablet deals 2015 and predict it’s going to be the best year yet for awesome deals on tablets from Apple, Samsung, and other top manufacturers.
Online retailers are fighting to bring you the best deals on Cyber Monday. Here’s why: once Black Friday hits, they’ve only got a few more weeks to meet their sales goals for the year. We’re keeping an eye on who slashes prices the most for the best Cyber Monday deals for 2015.
This year we’ll be seeing Cyber Monday tablet deals for the latest tablets on the market. These deals won’t last! iPads, iPad Minis, and Samsungs will be sold at a huge discount.
It’s also one of the most popular days of the year to buy tablets so save yourself time and beat the rush by using our guide to the best Cyber Monday tablet sales.
Remember: if you see a great deal, buy before it’s too late! Stocks are limited and these deals won’t last long.
If you aren’t sure about what tablet to buy, remember you can always take advantage of these retailers’ refund and exchange policies to find something you like. Whatever you do, don’t miss out on the best tablet Deals for 2015!
A few Highlights from Last Year’s Cyber Monday Tablet Sale
I must admit that the sales on tablets last year were great. Here are a few retailers that stood out from the rest.
Amazon.com is one online retailer that is always prepared. They were offering 20% and more off on most tablets; and I have to mention that they have the upper hand on the Kindle (which was also discounted.) They had hundreds of tablets – all brands, colors, sizes and bundles – on sale.
Walmart.com was another online retailer who had amazing discounts on all sorts of tablets – most were bundle deals. However, Walmart’s tablet bundle deals were at the lowest prices I’ve ever see.
There were other notable retailers – such as Best Buy, Target, Newegg, etc. – that were offering great tablet deals as well. However, the tablet deals at Best Buy sold out in like 5 minutes – no lie. By the time my team and I started to post their deals, they were already out of stock.
As always we will be adding more team members and having a few sleepless nights. However, it’s all worth it in order to bring you the best tablet deals for Cyber Monday 2015.
Subscribe to our Email Alert to receive the latest updates and Tablet Deals for 2015′s Cyber Monday Sale!