We all know that Black Friday is all the rave but Cyber Monday 2018 will be bigger and better! Shoppers look forward to the huge deals and sales that are available during the Black Friday shopping event but they tend to forget about the huge discounts, all the advertised sales and the incredible convenience of shopping from the comfort of their own homes, during Cyber Monday.
This year, Cyber Monday falls on November 26th, the first Monday after Thanksgiving. It’s an exceptional time for online shopping – the Thanksgiving holiday is over and there’s enough time to get all of your purchased items delivered to your door before the Christmas holiday.
What to Expect for Cyber Monday 2018
We are predicting great deals, discounts, and offers from most well-known retailers this Cyber Monday 2018.
A few of the top retailers that offered great deals last year were:
- Best Buy
These retailers went above and beyond for their customers, offering huge deals and exceptional savings. Here’s a list of items that were greatly discounted last year and are guaranteed to be on the sales list this year:
- HDTVs – OLED, QLED, 4K, etc.
- Gaming Systems – Xbox One Consoles, PS4, etc.
- Laptops – Lenovo, HP, Apple, etc.
- Tablets – Androids, iPads, etc.
- Cell Phones – iPhones, Galaxy’s, LG, etc.
- Toys – Power Wheels, Legos, board games, etc.
These are just a few of the many retailers and items that are part of this great savings and shopping event, every year. Plus, not only are there deals and discounts, expect many of these retailers to also offer incentives to their loyal customers.
- Kohl’s offers Kohl’s Cash, which can be used on Kohl’s purchases
- Target, eBay, and Amazon already announced that they will waive the minimum purchase amount to qualify all purchases for free shipping (no minimum purchase)
- Many retailers offered gift cards on select items
We will continue to research the Cyber Monday 2018 deals and advertisements and keep our readers updated to the minute.