Cyber Monday 2018 is the perfect time of the year to grab the best deals at the best prices. Whether you’re looking for a 4K TV, Laptop, Tablet or gaming system, you’ll most likely find it at a discounted price on the biggest online shopping day of the year “Cyber Monday”.
Expect the best Cyber Monday deals from retailers such as Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Walmart & Kohls. Here are several deals, promotions, and sales you can expect from these retailers for Cyber Monday 2018.
Amazon has been one of the top retailers for Cyber Monday, offering big discounts on a variety of items.
They will be waiving their Free Shipping minimum purchase for non-prime members and giving Prime members, who already receive free two-day shipping with no minimum purchase, the option of free same-day delivery on more than 3 million items.
Expect Amazon, to offer big markdowns on all of their “Amazon Devices”:
- Amazon Fire Stick & Fire Stick 4K
- Echo Spots
- Fire HD 10
- Echo Dot
- Fire HD 8 Kids
As far as Cyber Monday TV deals, I believe Amazon will have a few TCL TVs on sale, several premium UHD TV discounted along with a promotion of 15% Off or More on the following:
- Samsung 2018 4K Ultra HD TVs
- Sony 2018 4K Ultra HD TVs
- LG 2018 Ultra HD TVs
Amazon will most likely advertise more of their Home Security systems such as:
- Amazon Cloud Cam
- Blink Indoor & Outdoor Home Security Camera System
- Ring Video Doorbells and more
Other deals will include items in categories from Gaming, Toys, Home Furnishing, Fashion and more.
Walmart & Target
I have written an article for Walmart & Target about the type of Cyber Monday deals and promotions you can expect along with my predictions. I will include a link to both of these articles below.
Here is a quick recap: Walmart Cyber Monday 2018 sale will mostly go live at midnight on Nov. 26th. Some of the deals you may see are the following:
- Sceptre 50″ Class FHD (1080P) LED TV – Sale Price: $199 – Savings $150 (View Link).
- RCA 55″ Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) LED TV – Sale Price: $259 – Savings: $440 (View Link).
- Sharp 65″ Class 4K Ultra HD (2160p) HDR LED TV – Sale Price: $499 – Savings: $200 (View Link).
- Sony PS4 1TB Slim Spider-Man Bundle for $199 (Savings of $100).
- Xbox One X 1 TB Console for $399 (Savings of $100).
- $70 off on Xbox One X Bundles.
- Get up to a $300 Walmart Gift Card on select Apple or Samsung phone purchase on qualifying AT&T, Sprint or Verizon payment plans.
Target has been starting their Cyber Monday sale a day early on Sunday and I expect the same for this year.
Also, Target has joined Amazon with waiving their minimum purchase for Free Shipping during the holidays. I’m predicting the following sales and promotions for Target Cyber Monday 2018:
- 15% off site-wide promotion
- Apple Watches
- Xbox One X Consoles & Bundles
- Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3XL on Verizon (Free $200 Target Gift Card with qualified activation on Verizon).
- Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ (Free $300 Target Gift Card with qualified activation on Verizon, Sprint or AT&T).
- TCL TVs & Element Smart TVs
Kohl’s started their Cyber Monday sale last year on Saturday and I believe they will do it again for this year. They will likely make their sale available online and in-store.
Expect promotional savings on specific categories such as:
- 25% off on Select Nike Gear
- Up to 25% off on Clothing & Footwear
- Up to 60% off on Fine Jewelry
- 30% off on Select Fisher Price, Star Wars, Nerfs & Disney toys
- Savings on Cookware & Small Appliances
With these savings, Kohls will probably give shoppers a 20% off coupon that can be used to save even more. I expect Kohls to offer shoppers Kohls Cash on select items.
Best Buy also waive their $35 minimum purchase for Free Shipping and they will extend it through Jan 2nd, 2019. They will likely start their Cyber Monday 2018 sale on Sunday, Nov. 25th.
They will roll over many of their Black Friday deals into Cyber Monday. I expect the following deals from “Best Buy” for Cyber Monday 2018:
- Save $300 on Samsung Galaxy Note9, S9 or S9+
with qualified activation for Verizon, AT&T or Sprint.
- Up to 40% Off on select Samsung appliances.
- $70 or $100 off on Xbox One consoles.
- Save $100 on select Samsung smartwatches.
- Select Macbooks & iPads
- Samsung QLED TVs
I’m added Gamestop because they surprise me with their Black Friday Ad for 2018. As you may know that the Nintendo Switch is being advertised everywhere at $299, even in Black Friday Ads.
No one seems to be budging off that price, but Gamestop will be having the Nintendo Switch at $299 with a Free $50 Gift Card on Black Friday. This is the best deal we’ve seen so far for the Nintendo Switch.
If you are looking for a good deal on the Switch, Gamestop and Black Friday will most likely be your best bet. I don’t think you’ll see a deal like this on Cyber Monday.
As far as Xbox One and PS4 consoles, you’ll see many deals on Cyber Monday. There are retailers now who are offering big savings on Xbox One & PS4 consoles.
That is all for now! Make sure to follow us on Facebook and sign up for our Cyber Monday 2018 email alert.
Note: The following sales are going on right now:
- Amazon Device Sale: Includes big discounts on Fire Sticks, Kindles, Echo & more.
- Kohls: Black Friday Deals Online Now: Plus 15% Off w/ Promo Code Joy & $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent.
- Walmart: Black Friday “Buy Now” event is LIVE!
- GameStop: Black Friday Sale (Early Black Friday deals that you can get right now)
We love helping shoppers maximize their savings as well as providing helpful articles, tips, and deals.
Bookmark our website or sign up to our newsletter for live updates of Cyber Monday 2018.