Black Friday 2017 is coming up fast and these retailers are in the biggest competition of their lives. Every year they go head-to-head, trying to beat each other out with the biggest deals and the best sales on the most popular items available.
Most of the time, shoppers have a hard time keeping up with all of the retail trends because these big-named companies make it difficult to keep up – constantly changing their deals, sales, store hours and start dates to their Black Friday events. So, here’s a comparison on the top 4 retailers in the retail industry during Black Friday and what they bring to the table.
Amazon Black Friday 2017
Amazon usually doesn’t put out an official Black Friday ad scan but they do put out a Black Friday Press Release, which is already out. Even though this may be a little frustrating for those trying to plan and budget early, the deals are organized for you (most of the time by category) and it gives you a fighting chance to look through everything that they have to offer and still be able to shop without items being out of stock.
With other retailers “jumping the gun” on their Black Friday event, shoppers don’t really know when to officially begin shopping their deals and many popular items are out of stock by the time that Black Friday rolls in. So, this is definitely something to look out for when it comes to Amazon.
They will have over 30 Deal of the Day, thousands of Lightning Deals over 30 categories and Exclusive Deals for Prime members. Plus, all of the exclusive Amazon devices. Here are some much sought-after items on sale from Amazon for their Black Friday event:
- Save $20 on Echo Dot – only $29.99 (lowest price ever)
- Buy a select X Box One S Console, and get a FREE game
- 49-inch 4k TV – only $159.99
- Save up to 50% on select Zoomer Toys
- Save up to $100 on select Playstation Virtual Reality Bundles
- Save $30 on Anki Cozmo
Target Black Friday 2017
Consumers love them some Target Black Friday deals. Their ad scan is full of savings and perks. Target shopping is online and in-store. Doors will open from 6pm to 12 midnight on Thanksgiving Day and will reopen at 6am on Black Friday. REDcard holders have an early online access to some of their Black Friday items starting Wednesday, November 22nd at Target.com.
What I like the most about Target’s Black Friday sale, that not many other retailers have, are great Door buster deals – depending on what you are looking for. They have huge Door buster deals on some of the most popular electronics, games, movies, toys, video games and more. And after your done grabbing all you can, shop the rest of their Black Friday sale items. They also have Door busters, free shipping and returns all online.
Check out a few of Target’s Black Friday deals:
- Xbox One S 500GB Console + $25 Target Gift Card for $189.99
- ALL TVs are on sale (Door buster)
- HP 11.6″ Convertible 4-Way Chromebook Laptop with 16GB RAM for $219 (Door buster)
- Apple iPhone 8/8 Plus FREE with Qualified Activation + $250 Target Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ or Note 8 FREE with Qualified Activation + $300 Target Gift Card
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones + $30 Target Gift Card for $239.99
- Sky Viper Stunt Drone for $29.99 (Door buster)
Walmart Black Friday 2017
Walmart Black Friday deals are great year after year. What Walmart has above the rest is that their prices are always low. Many times, they’ll have the lowest prices, on most of their items, and they won’t even be sale items. Take advantage of their Rollback categories – many times those prices are lower than the Black Friday sale itself. Plus, like many other retailers, Walmart also does Price Match.
One of the only downsides to Walmart’s Black Friday deals is that they don’t offer Door busters – so there aren’t any exclusive deals for the early birds. Also, because Walmart’s prices are usually the lowest, their items become sold out fast. With Walmart, when you see something you like, you have to buy fast (whether it’s on sale or not).
Walmart’s Black Friday event begins on Thursday, November 23rd at 6pm in-stores and all day online at Walmart.com. Here are some great deals from Walmart’s Black Friday ad:
- Google Home Mini + $25 Shopping Offer for $29
- Vizio 43″ 1080p HDTV for $198
- HP 15.6″ Touch Laptop with Intel Pentium N3710, 4GB RAM, 500GB Storage, Win 10 for $249
- Razer 4-piece Gaming Bundle for $99
- Hot Wheels 50-pcs Diecast Set for $25
- Baby Alive Brushy Brushy Baby for $10
Kohl’s Black Friday 2017
Kohl’s Black Friday will be one of the best event out because of all of the perks & incentives that they offer along with their sales. Their biggest advantage, which I believe no other retailer does, is giving you $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 that you spend. It’s like getting paid to shop! Plus, they have deep discounts on their Door buster items and they offer extra discounts by joining their rewards program or by downloading their app – all valid during Black Friday.
Kohl’s has different time schedules for their Black Friday sale and their Door busters. Kohl’s Door busters start Thursday, November 23rd at 12:01am CT online at Kohls.com and 5pm in-store. Kohl’s Black Friday event starts Monday, November 20th at 12:01am CT online and at 5pm in-store. Their store hours vary by location so you would have to visit your local store or go online to get your local store hours.
Here are a few of Kohl’s Black Friday deals:
- Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB Console for $189.99 + Get $45 Kohl’s Cash (Door buster)
- Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch for $149.99 + Get $45 Kohl’s Cash (Door buster)
- Haier 55″ 4k Ultra HDTV for $299.99 + Get $90 Kohl’s Cash (Door buster)
- Black Series 2-player Electronic Laser Tag and Vest Set for $29.99
- iLive Bluetooth Karaoke Machine with Projector for $89.99 + Get $15 Kohl’s Cash