Black Friday 2018 is just 3 days away and retailers, and consumers alike, are extremely excited for the rush of sales; one of which being the Black Friday appliance sale.
Many huge department stores will be offering great appliance sales this year but none better than Home Depot and JCPenney. Even though they each have their own pros and cons, they both will have huge savings and great incentives during their Black Friday 2018 appliance sale. Here’s a quick glimpse of what’s to expect from them this holiday season.
Home Depot is advertising this Black Friday 2018 to be their “biggest event of the year”. Here’s a list of their deals and incentives:
- Up to 40% off with appliance special buys
- Instantly save up to an extra $500 on appliances (depending on the number of qualifying appliances purchased – valid ‘til 11/29/18)
- Free 2-day delivery, no membership required
- Up to 40% off select refrigerators, washers & dryers, and dishwashers
- Up to 35% off select ranges and ovens
- 12-months financing on appliance purchases $299 or more (valid ‘til 11/21/18)
- Plus, other perks when you purchase select kitchen suites
Home Depot’s Black Friday sale offers enough discounts to possibly upgrade your home appliances at half the retail price. Let’s see if JCPenney’s deals can measure up!
JCP’s deals and sales overloaded their homepage. Here’s a list of their deals and incentives:
- Up to 40% off major appliances (select styles)
- 30- or 18-months special financing on qualifying appliance purchases (valid ‘til 11/21/18)
- Earn up to $100 in rewards
- Free delivery and basic installation
- Receive up to a $600 prepaid Visa gift card (depending on the number of qualifying appliances purchased)
- Plus, they’re offering Price Match Guarantee!
The biggest difference is that Home Depot is offering Instant Savings with the purchase of kitchen packages, while JCP is offering Prepaid Visa Gift Cards for similar kitchen packages. They are both great incentives; it’s all a matter of how you would like your money – in savings or in a gift card.
So, there you have it – two huge retailers going head-to-head during the biggest shopping event of the year. Who do you think had the best appliance deals? In my opinion, they’re both winners!