Nutrisystem has released a new diet program call “FreshStart” previously known as Turbo 13. FreshStart is meant to jumpstart your weight loss by up to 13 pounds for women and up to to 15 pounds for men in the first month.
For those who are considering joining Nutrisystem’s Fresh Start program, here are 3 important facts that you should know:
1. Nutrisystem FreshStart Case Studies
Case studies have shown the average weight loss for women was 11.6 lbs. and 8 inches total in the first month. For men, the average weight loss was 15.15 lbs and 8 inches total in the first month.
Note: Inches lost are from hips, waist, chest, thighs and arms.
The conducted case studies have shown that Nutrisystem Fresh Start actually works.
2. Nutrisystem FreshStart isn’t available for all diet plans
FreshStart is basically a promotional offer and not a stand-alone diet plan or program. Freshstart is included in all of Nutrisystem’s main diet plans except the “Diabetes” plans.
Here are Nutrisystem main diet plans:
- Uniquely Yours
- Uniquely Yours Plus
When you order one of Nutrisystem main diet plans that includes FreshStart. You will be on FreshStart for one week before transitioning onto the main diet plan that you had chosen at sign up.
3. What’s Included with Nutrisystem FreshStart
With FreshStart, you’ll receive a FreshStart Week 1 box for your first week on the program which is meant to jumpstart your weight loss. The FreshStart Week 1 Box will include the following:
- 7 days of specially selected breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- 7 days of Nutrisystem Snacks to help curb your hunger
- Seven FreshStart Shakes packed with protein and probiotics to help shrink your belly
- A daily tracker to help maximize your results
Check out ProDietReviews for in-depth details about Nutrisystem diet plans, costs, meals, deals/coupons, etc.