Target is at it once again. Based on juicy info from recent Black Friday ad leaks, the retail giant makes a robust sprint for the holiday sales kickoff. The ad leaked only yesterday on November 9, so shoppers should take prompt action for the best opportunity.
Along with the 40-page Black Friday ad, Target promotes a remarkable sales event from their stores and Target.com in several stages. Let’s take a closer look at those deals and the hottest items with deep discounts.
Black Friday Sales Timing
Four stages surround Target’s Black Friday event, which include:
- Black Friday Early Access Sale. This sale runs November 9-10, so shop now while you can! Shoppers can find exclusive item deals at Target.com/blackfriday or in stores when they use the Cartwheel smartphone app.
- 10 Days of Deals Promotion. Back by popular demand, this sale starts November 19-28 and features savings on certain product categories, such as $50 off for $100 spent on trees, gift-wrap, and holiday items November 26. More information will be announced, so stay tuned!
- Black Friday Preview. Too antsy to wait for Black Friday? This sale is for you. From November 23 through Thanksgiving Day, online shoppers will enjoy early Black Friday specials and free shipping on everything at www.target.com/blackfriday. In-store shoppers will also enjoy these sales through the Cartwheel app that Wednesday and Thursday night.
- Black Friday Doorbusters. Customers can shop all of Target’s Black Friday sales Thanksgiving morning on Target.com or in the stores when they open at 6pm Thanksgiving.
What’s on Sale?
Black Friday Preview includes:
- Xbox One S Battlefield 1 or Minecraft bundle – $249.99, plus a $40 Target Gift Card.
- HiSense 50″ Smart 4K UHD LED TV- $249.99
- Select BluRay DVD Titles, including Finding Dory and Star Trek Beyond– $10
- Powerbeats Wireless Earphone- $89.99
- FitBit Charge HR with PurePulse Heart Rate Monitoring- $89.95
Black Friday Doorbusters features:
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Free with Qualified Plan plus $250 Target Gift Card
- Samsung Galaxy 7s and 7s Edge Same as iPhone 7 plus a free Samsung Gear VR and $50 Oculus Content Pack
- Super Mario Nintendo New 3DS Bundle- $99
- Playstation 4 with Uncharted 4 Bundle- $249.99
- Apple Watch Series 2, $369.99 starting price
- Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones- $119.99
- 30% off all Apparel, Accessories and Shoes
- And much more. See Target Black Friday 2016 ad for complete details!