Jess Moore | Huge Cyber Monday Deals
The team and I have seen this coming from a mile away. It’s no surprise that Walmart will be starting their Cyber Monday sale early this year – trying to get a hand up on their competitors. Trust and believe that other retailers will be doing the same thing.
I personally don’t see any advantages for the shoppers because Walmart will be starting their Cyber Monday sale early. Of course, this is a big advantage for Walmart over their competitors, for the meantime at least.
However, the problem I have is with the in-stock demand. For the past few years, items have ran out of stock rather quickly, sometimes within seconds. I’m not saying that that problem is with Walmart but we do get many emails every year from shoppers/readers about stock issues for some retailers.
If Walmart or any other retailer will guarantee in-stock for their Cyber Monday deals then starting their sale early will be very beneficial to the shopper. If not, I don’t see any advantages for the shopper.
These are the concerns that I have with retailers in general during Cyber Monday and not particularly with Walmart. I must say that in our several years of Cyber Monday coverage, Walmart has topped our list every year.
They have been consistence, displaying great customer service and offering great deals & variety. They are the first retailer to officially announce that they will be starting their sale early. Walmart’s Cyber Monday deals will go live on Sunday November 29, 2015 at 8:00 pm est time.
Walmart will release over 2,000 items at rock bottom prices on Cyber Monday. Make sure you are ready and prepared – sign up to our exclusive email alert or book mark our website.
You can also prepare yourself by checking and browsing through Walmart’s Cyber Monday 2015 ad that has been recently revealed. The ad consists of 9 pages of popular items at discounted prices and more great deals will start to surface from Walmart in the upcoming days.
Like always, Walmart will be offering free shipping on all orders placed on Cyber Monday (minimum $49). Here are some highlighted deals from Walmart Cyber Monday Sale for 2015.
- Samsung 48” 4K Ultra HDTV – $597.99 ($300 savings) + free shipping
- Nextbook Flexx 8.9 2-in-1 Tablet 32 GB Intel Quad Core Windows 10 – $99 (Retail Price $139.99) – Saves $40
- Toshiba Brushed Black Laptop w. Intel Celeron N2840 Processor, 2 GB Memory, 32GB SSD & Windows 10 on sale for $179
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 – $599 ($200 savings) + free shipping
- Air Hogs Star Wars Remote Control X-34 Landspeeder – $19 ($15 savings)
- 14-ft. Trampoline with Enclosure – $189 (nearly $80 savings) + free shipping
- Porter Cable 3-Tool Combo Kit – $79 (Special Buy) + free shipping
- Air Hogs Video Drone – $75 ($34 savings) + free shipping
Check out Walmart’s Daily Deals & Coupons (updated everyday)