Target announced their plans for Cyber Monday 2016 in a press release today. Target will be starting their sale on Sunday, November 27th through Monday, November 28th at Target.com/cybermonday.
One of Target’s main highlights is they will be offering 15% off site-wide promotion in-store and online at www.target.com. The 15% off offer can also be apply to Apple products, gaming consoles and KitchenAid appliances.
Target will have a wide selection of items on sale with some including Target Gift Cards. We do expect these items to go very quickly, probably within an hour or so as compare to last year’s sale. We shall see, hopefully Target will have a better in-stock demand this year round.
Here is a sneak peek into Target’s Cyber Monday deals for 2016:
- Samsung 43” Ultra HD TV, $399.99 plus $50 Target GiftCard
- Free Xbox Live Gold three-month membership ($24.99 value) with purchase of Xbox One S 500GB console with Battlefield 1 digital download, $249.99 (Reg. $299.99) (console sale price available Nov. 27-28)
- Free $100 Target GiftCard with purchase of any Swagtron T1/T3 Hoverboard
- Up to 25 percent off K’NEX, Mega Bloks, Magformers, and select LEGO toys
- KitchenAid Professional 5-qt. Stand Mixer, $199.99 (Reg. $449.99)
- iRobot Roomba 880 robotic vacuum, $449.99 (Reg. $599.99)
- Save $10 when you spend $50 and save $25 when you spend $100 on trees, lights, décor, ornaments and more.