(Updated: November 28th, 2016) Cyber Monday tablet deals for 2016 are officially live!
It’s time to get in that last minute shopping and take advantage of some great deals and offers before these sales are gone.
Tablets are one of the most popular and sought after items during the holidays – be it for yourself, a loved one or a wish list gift.
Our team here have looked through a variety of online retailers to give you the best tablets deals and sales possible.
Here are the top retailers that are currently offering great deals and bundles on all sorts of tablets… (We will be adding updating deals throughout the day).
Here are the top retailers and their best Cyber Monday 2016 Tablet Deals
Amazon.com is one online retailer that is always prepared for Cyber Monday. They are currently discounted all of their Kindles by 33%,view and compare Amazon kindles (33% Off). Amazon is also offering up to 25% off on other tablets such as RCA, Samsung, Asus and more. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday tablet deals.
Walmart.com is another online retailer that has amazing discounts on all sorts of tablets. One of the first highlights for Walmart is their Samsung Cyber Monday event.Walmart is featuring many Samsung products on sale including tablets. Here are the Samsung tablets that are on sale right now from Walmart.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7″ Tablet 16GB w/ Free Shipping – $179.98 – Savings $120.01
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A with WiFi 7″ Touchscreen Tablet PC w/ Free Shipping – $97.99 – Savings $52.00
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8″ Tablet 16GB w/ Free Shipping – $127.99 – Savings $102.00
Here are other Cyber Monday tablet deals from Walmart:
- Doublepower with WiFi 8″ Touchscreen Tablet Featuring Windows 8.1 Operating System and Bluetooth Keyboard Case, Black – $59.98 – Savings $40
- Visual Land Prestige 7″ Dual Core 16GB includes Tablet Case on sale $69.99 – $88.88.
- RCA Voyager 7″ 16GB Tablet Android – $34.98 – Savings $25.01
- Ematic 8″ Multi-Touch Tablet, 4GB, Android 4.1, Purple – $46.67 – Savings $53.32.
Target has started their Cyber Monday 2016 sale! They are currently offering a 15% site-wide promotion and have a wide selection of tablets on sale for Cyber Monday.
Target also have the Apple iPad Air 2 Wifi 32GB and 128GB on sale for $274(16GB) & $374(128gb) – savings of 25% – 30%. Note. The following colors are in-stock Gold, Space Gray and Silver.
The Apple iPad Pro 9.7 inch Wifi tablet in 32gb, 128gb & 256gb are all on sale at Target.com with all colors being available (Savings $150 – $250).
Samsung is currently offering $50 and up on all of their tablets – View & compare Samsung tablets here.
At Newegg, they have a few tablet deals worth highlighted for Cyber Monday. The Huawei 8 GB Flash Storage 7″ Tablet is on sale for $49 – Savings $50. Newegg also has the powerful Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro 10 32 GB eMMC 10.1″ IPS Tablet with an Integrated Projector for $439.99 – $60 off retail price.
Last, is the Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 8 Qualcomm Snapdragon with 1 GB Memory 16 GB eMMC 8.0″ Touchscreen Tablet on sale for $159.99.
Office Depot have several tablets on sale for Cyber Monday. Here are the following tablets deals from Office Depot:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A Wi-Fi Tablet, 10.1” Screen, 2GB Memory, 16GB Storage, Android – $199.99 – Savings $100
- Lenovo Tab3 8″ Wi-Fi Tablet, 1GB Memory, 16GB Storage, Android – $99.99 – Savings $50
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite WiFi Tablet, 7″ Screen, Spreadtrum T-Shark, 1GB Memory – $69.99 – Savings $50
- NuVision Wi-Fi Tablet, 7.85″ Screen, 1 GB Memory, 16GB Storage, Android 5.0 – $99.99 – Savings $20
Over at eBay.com, they have the Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB Wi-Fi tablet (all colors) on sale for $649.
At Verizon Wireless, they are offering $250 off any iPad with a 2 year agreement.
Older Updates: Cyber Monday will officially be here November 28th, 2016 – mark that date. Get ready for incredible savings. This year’s Cyber Monday tablet deals promise to be unforgettable with major discounts on all of the electronics that you need to thrive in society.
From Amazon Fire to Samsung Galaxy, retailers will be giving consumers the best deals around. The Nexus is definitely positioned to be a hot commodity.
Google plans to release a new version of its Nexus phone in October; it’s only reasonable to suspect that the technology giant will also unleash some sort of upgrade to bolster its Nexus tablet market.
Amazon Kindle Fire is also a hand-held device that is poised for greatness. Book readers will always navigate towards devices that support their healthy habit. RCA never fails to come through as the alternative when you cannot quite afford the Samsung Galaxy tablet series or an iPad.
Of course, the discounts that retailers like Wal-Mart and Target offer for the Samsung Galaxy on Cyber Monday make the hand-held computers affordable for the masses.
Remember: if you see a great deal, buy before it’s too late! Stocks are limited and these deals won’t last long
Don’t miss a beat! Sign up for email alerts to get live Cyber Monday coverage, ad scans, extreme discounts and more!
Make sure to check out our Tablet buying guide for helpful tips & information on how to choose the right tablet.
Previous Cyber Monday Tablet Deals
Last year’s Cyber Monday sale was a good year for tablets. Consumers cleaned up on discounts with every major retailer giving steep price cuts online.
Amazon sold its Kindle e-book readers for as little as $35 and reduced the Toshiba Encore tablet by more than $100.
Wal-Mart also gave immense savings in the electronics department with RCA tablets starting at $45. Then there was Target, often considered Wal-Mart’s nemesis, that gave customers who purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tablet A 9.7 gift cards worth $30.
Target also reduced the price of its Prestige Atom 16GB Android tablets by $20. Staples even got in on the Cyber Monday action by taking off $60 from the retail price of the NuVision 7″ Android 5.0 Lollipop tablet.
Here are other highlight’s from retailers during last year’s Cyber Monday tablet sale.
- Fire, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Included Special Offers, Black – Sale Price $34.99 – Savings $15
- Fire HD 6, 6″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black – Save $30 on Fire HD 6 $99.99 $69.99
- 19% to 24% off on select Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets
- Asus VivoTab Note 8.8-Inch Tablet, 1.86 GHz Intel Atom Quad Core Processor, Black – Savings $50 – Price $280
- Toshiba Encore 2 WT10-A32 10.0-Inch 32 GB Tablet, Gold – Savings $84 – Price $185.94
- Nexus 7 from Google 7-Inch tablet, 16 GB, Black – Savings $36 – Price $129
- Contixo 7 inch Quad Core Google Android 4.4 Kitkat Tablet PC 8GB, 180 Degree View IPS 1024×600 HD Display, Bluetooth, Dual HD Cameras, WiFi – Sale Price $59.99 – Savings $40
- RCA 7″ Tablet 16GB Quad Core – Sale Price $44.99 – Savings $15
- RCA Viking Pro 10.1″ 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Quad Core – $79
- RCA Cambio 10.1″ 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Intel Quad Core Windows 10 – $128
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7″ Tablet 8GB Memory, White – Sales Price $109.00 – Savings $30.99
- Nextbook Ares 7″ Tablet 32GB Quad Core – Price $69.99 – Saves $20
- Visual Land Prestige Elite 7″ Quad Core Tablet 8GB with Bonus Keyboard Case – Price $59.99 – Savings $40.01
- RCA 10.1″ 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Quad Core Windows 8.1 – Price $119 – Savings $50
Target was offering a $30 gift card with the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 – White – Instant savings of $70 – Sales Price $229.99.
Target had the Toshiba Encore 2 1GB RAM 8″ Tablet – Gold for sale for $179.99. $20 off on all Prestige ELITE 8QI 8″ IPS INTEL Atom 16GB Lollipop Android Tablets. Last highlight from Target’s Cyber Monday sale was an exclusive sale on all Apple iPad models ($20 – $150 off)
- NuVision 7” Android 5.0 Lollipop Tablet – Savings $60 – Price $39.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7-Inch Tablet, 8GB, White – on sale for $119.99 – Savings $60
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7-Inch 8GB Tablet – Savings $60 – Sale Price $79.99
- Just like Target, Staples also had an exclusive sale on Apple iPads – $40 – $150 off on select iPads (limited supplies).
Office Depot & Max
Office Depot & Max had the Toshiba® Encore™ 2 Tablet for $89.99 – Savings of $210.00- this particular tablet feature a 10.1″ Screen And Intel Atom Quad-Core Processor, 32GB, Microsoft 8.1.
Office Depot & Max was also offering up to $210 off on select tablets during last year”s Cyber Monday sale.
Our team will be listing the best Cyber Monday tablets deals 2016 from a variety of trusted retailers. Stay tuned!