(Updated: November 28th, 2016) Cyber Monday Appliance deals for 2016 are officially live!
It’s time to get in that last minute shopping and take advantage of some great appliance deals and offers for this year’s Cyber Monday sale.
Our team here have looked through a variety of online retailers to give you the best appliance deals and offers.
Over at www.amazon.com/cybermonday, they are featuring thousands of amazing deals in a variety of categories – appliances being one of them. On top of that, Amazon is adding new deals every 5 minutes today.
Save up to 40% on Select beverage coolers. Other deals includes huge markdowns on washer & dryers, refrigerators, dishwasher and much more. See all Amazon’s appliance deals for Cyber Monday 2016.
Sears will offer free standard shipping on qualifying orders of $49, and Shop Your Way Max members get two-day free shipping on qualifying online orders at www.sears.com/cybermonday. Here is Sears appliance highlights:
- Get the Hamilton Beach 4-qt. slow cooker for $9.99; reg. priced at $21.99
- Save 44% on Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator priced at $749.99 plus members get $50 back in points; reg. priced at $1,339.99
- Save 52% on the pair of Kenmore 4.5-cu. ft. washer and 7.3-cu. ft. dryer priced at $449.99 each plus members get $50 in points; reg. priced at $939.99 each
- Save over $100 on the Kenmore’s 4-burner stainless steel front, gas grill with side burner priced at $178; reg. priced at $279.99
Home Depot has many great deals and offers going on today (Cyber Monday).
- Up to 35% Off on Dishwashers
- Up to 40% Off on Washers & Dryers
- Up to 40% Off on Refrigerators
- And Much More
AJ Madison is featuring amazing deals and sales for Cyber Monday. Here are some of AJ Madison highlights:
- Save Up to 60% on GE Appliances + $2,500 in Rebate Savings on Select GE Appliances.
- Save up to 40% on MayTag appliances + $450 in Rebate Savings on select MayTag appliances.
- Save up to 45% on Samsung appliances + $625 in Rebate Savings on Select Samsung appliances.
- And Much More!
Older Updates: If you’re in the market to purchase some new appliances, Cyber Monday is the perfect time to buy.
This year, Cyber Monday falls on November 28, and stores will offer incredible online discounts on that day!
The wise shopper will take advantage of sales offering hugely discounted, essential, most-wanted appliances like microwaves, refrigerators, washers and dryers, and many retailers will throw in free shipping as well!
Most retailers are promising to leak their Cyber Monday print ad early in November.
Remember to bookmark our website and sign up to our exclusive email for alerts, ad scans and frequent updates. We will be listing the best Cyber Monday appliance deals for 2016 right here. Stay tuned!
Previous Cyber Monday Appliance Deals
What were some of the amazing deals offered in last year’s Cyber Monday sale?
Target offered a 20% discount on robotic vacuums, and 50% off a 5 quart KitchenAid Professional stand mixer.
AJ Madison offered up to 40% off on many kitchen appliances, as well as free shipping on most items.
Amazon started their Cyber Monday sale two days early last year. They was at the forefront of discounts, offering up to 25% off fridges and built-in dishwashers, and similar discounts on vacuums, wine coolers, and portable washers and dryers.
The Samsung French door stainless steel refrigerator sold at $1599, or 52% off regular price. A Cuisinart 5-in-1 grill, panini press, and griddle sold for $80, 57% off every day prices, and a titanium Electrolux washer and dryer was available for 47% off.
Sears offered a stainless steel Hamilton Beach brand slow cooker for $9.99, and using their CYBER coupon, customers could receive an additional 40% off selected appliances.
Costco provided $20 to $150 off selected Ancona kitchen appliances.
Ebay.com offered some appliances at 90% off regular prices!
You had other retailers offering huge mark downs on appliances during last year’s Cyber Monday sale such as Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy, Hhgregg and more.
Our team will be listing the best Cyber Monday appliance sales for 2016 from a variety of trusted retailers. Stay tuned!